Saturday, August 21, 2010

Typing: My favorite movie

I'll talk about my favorite movie. My favorite movie is 'Step up 2' and this story made by dancing. First, 'Step up' is jazz dance movie but after that there is street dace movie and this movie's name is 'Step up 2'. I watched this movie first; I'm very surprise because this movie's dance is amazing! This movie's main actor is a woman and her name is Alex and she belonged to 410. However, this team did bad things like crime. After that, she enter the school but she can't go lesson because the school homework. Then, she quitted this team and made a team with same school mate. After that, they practice dance very hard and they enter for dance battle. When they try to dance, they were stopped by gird man. However, they didn’t give up and after that they win! When I saw this movie, I want to practice dancing hard.

154words

No comments:

Post a Comment