Monday, May 3, 2010

Essay:My dream

This essay,I'll talk about JOCV so col led Japan Overseas Cooperation Volunteers.The reason why I was going to talk about this story, I was very interested in JOCV's work in abroad.If I can enter this cooperation,I will. When I was a junior high school student,I thought belonging to the JOCV seriously.However my parents opposed my idea. The reason why my parents opposed can be when I thinking now because the work is very dangerous.Of course, I knew that when I was junior high school student but I wanted to work this corporation.
I'll introduce JOCV's work.JOCV's clue teach something for poor people and It has divided in some sections. For example,Sport,Health and Education and so on. We can't this job until we will be 20.
I had done ballet 10 years so there might be a possibility that I can be teach ballet at the JOCV's work. I hope so.
150words

No comments:

Post a Comment