Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Essay:My experience in England

I'll talk about my memories in high school.
I went there only two weeks but this experience was very useful for me. I was very nervous before I go to England because I had to stay the house all alone. However I was very excited too! I like to study English and I want to stay the house all alone because I was convinced that this experience will be useful for me.

I have been to home stay in Canada when I am a junior high school student but then we stayed one house with 2 peoples.Of course, the experience was very fun for me but I relied on a Japanese friend and was not able to study English hard. However when I go to England ,It was not possible to live if I not talk with my host family because I stayed there all alone.Then it became a chance that my power improve more.

I went to school in England and I talked with students from many kinds of countries .I could learn each of country's custom, language and history. I'm very appreciate with my two host families in Canada and England.I want to see my host families again.
200words

1 comment:

  1. Your experience is very attractive for me.
    Because I'll go Minessota in this summer.

    ReplyDelete