Sunday, April 25, 2010

Alice in wonderland

I watched the movie,name'Alice in wonderland' with my older sister. I realy wanted to watch it because It looks very excited.I watched the movie with 3D and It was so great.I was so surprised at the sight.It seemed to come up!!
'Alice in wonderland' made by Tim Burton and he made many movie.For example,'Sleepy Hollow''Batman' and Corous Bride' and so on.As you can see,he known almost everyone.I love his movie too and my favorite movie is'Charlie and Chocolate factory'. The story starts with one boy who name is Charlie Bucket.He and his family very poor but they live together very happy.In his town, there is a famous chocolate factory.The story absorbed by this chocolate factory.
Tim Burton gets along with Johnny Depp.He very often performes in his movie.I love Johnny Depp too so I 'm very happy when I watched his movie.
You have to see it!!
146words

No comments:

Post a Comment