Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Dear my host family.b


Hello! My name is Aoi and I’m 19 years old. I’ll be allowed to do the home stay in your house for 6 weeks this summer. I’ll talk about myself a little. I live in Koushi city in Kumamoto. Kumamoto is famous because the water tastes good. Therefore, ‘Basashi’,’Karashirenkon’ are very famous too. ‘Basashi’ is raw horsemeat and in is very popular for us. However, foreigner is always surprised at this custom when I teach them that we eat raw horsemeat. May be you might be surprised while reading this letter. Aren’t you?

Next I’ll introduce my family! I have five persons in my family, my father, mother, older sister and younger sister. I’m the middle sisters. My older sister’s name is Mai and she goes to the same university as me. My younger sister’s name is Ai and she is a junior high school student. She is a rebellious stage so I get irritated at her almost everyday. In addition, I have a dog which name is Melu. She is very cute and very smart. I’ll send you my family picture with this letter.




I have a part-time job and it is a Italian restaurant. The restaurant name is 'Ninnikuya'. My recommend menu is pasta. My restaurant have many kinds of pasta. If you have chance to come in Japan, please come to my restaurant.

My hobby is dancing and speaking English. I started to dance when I was 16years old. Dance is a kind of HIP-HOP and it become a way to reduce stress. I like to speak English too! I went to English when I was a high school student. Then, I was interested in English. I can learn different custom. I’m very happy to meet you and your family too. See you soon. xxx

307words.

1 comment:

  1. Hi I'm harattyo!!!
    When I was first grade, i worked at Itarian restraunt too!!!

    ReplyDelete