Friday, April 16, 2010

Speaking 3 classmates

I'll talk about my classmate,Chikako and Miku. First, I'll introduce my friend Chikako. She is 19 years old and she'll be 20 after 2 months. She has a boy friend and they had met since freshman. She said, ' I like him so so.' However,I think she loves him so much. She belonged to tennis club when she was a junior high school student but she don't play tennis now. She likes animal because they makes her relax. I think so too.

Next,I'll introduce my friend Miku. She belongs to soccer club and she is a manager. She goes to club almost everyday. She sometimes feel tired but she can't hate soccer. She likes to play tennis and soccer. She belonged to tennis club when she was a junior high school student. Miku and Chikako went to same junior high school and belonged to same club so they get along well. She can do lifting with her leg and 30 times she can.She don't have boyfriend.
After this interview,I can know them more. This time was so good opportunity for me.
209words

No comments:

Post a Comment