Thursday, September 2, 2010

Date with my boyfriend

Today, we had a date with my lover. I went to his house and watched the movie 'Love actually'.I'll introduce my boyfriend. His name is Junya and he is 21 years old. He isn't a student and he has work. His work is bakery and his position is baking. He is very kind of me and he spoils me like I am baby. He is older than me but only a year. Sometimes, I hate it and have the mumps by his act. However, he says to me 'You are very cute' and hug me. When I was very angry, he hugs me too. May be he looks on me about 3 years old child. However, I love him and I appreciate him very much.

We watched the movie 'Love actually' and I like this movie very very much. This movie is composed about 7 people’s life and their living until Christ mass day. I like David and Natalya’s story the most. David is very handsome single young man and he is president of the US. Natalya is secretary and she is a little plump girl. David love her but he is confuse own feeling. However, finally they get together and happy end.

After, watched the movie, we went to shopping!

Today was very lovely day.

220words

2 comments:

  1. Did you spent a nice time?
    and how was your summer vacation?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, HUMBURGER!! I had a nice day and it was good summer vacation.

    ReplyDelete