Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Introduce myself

We introduced our self at the Speaking class yesterday. We rolled the dice and choose own country, name, hobby, job and dislike.

Hi everyone! My name is Teresa and I'm from Brazil. I don't have husband but I have a boyfriend. He is very kind and cool so I like him very much. My job is pilot and I'm belonging to ANA. This job is very interesting for me and I can find many things from this job. My hobby is scuba diving. Scuba diving is very tired but I can relax. Because, in the sea, there are many tropical fish and they are very cute. They nudge my hands and legs. I dive with my boyfriend every time. He likes to surfing and his father do it too. I hate thunder because I dislike big noise. Moreover, I hate firework too. When there is thunder in the sky, I shake in my bed.

Today, I met 3 persons. Alex is a German boy and he doesn't have girlfriend. His job is chef and he can make very delicious dishes. His hobby is taking a picture and he takes nature's picture. Sophie is a French girl and she is a dancer. She hates typhoon because she dislikes wet her close. Mei is a Korean girl and she is a famous actress. She said to me 'I have much money'. I envy her very much. Her hobby is driving and she drives with boyfriend. I was very glad to meet them.

250words

2 comments:

  1. THIS IS FUNNY GAME.
    YOU ARE NICE.
    I HANE TO WRITE SAME SENTENCE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks your comment. The game wasn't interesting. Haha

    ReplyDelete