Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Typing HW/ My favorite high school memory

I'll talk about my favorite high school memories. My favorite memory is play at the school. I was belonged to English class at Kita high school. Kita high school's english class is very high level and I can't catch up with my classmate. However, I practiced english very hard and I tried to catch up them. When I was grade 2 at a high school, we have to do play at school festival. This is the tradition things and we have to do it when we are grade 2 at a high school. Our senior student told us many things like knack. Senior students played ''. I saw it and then, I was very moved by their play. We decided to do 'High school musical' at the play. I played main actress and very interesting to me. This is the best memory for me.

146words

No comments:

Post a Comment