Thursday, June 3, 2010

BR:Rumpelstiltskin


I read the book which name is 'Rumpelstiltskin'.This story kind of a fantasy.

Once upon a time there was a poor miller, who lived to show off.He boast about everything.His daughater who name is Anna and she was very beautiful girl. One day,she met a poor prince and he asked her to come his castle.Anna's fathere said 'My daughter can spin straw into gold'.Of course this is lie but the price believed the words and said to Anna ' If you the truth,you have tonight to turn this straw into gold'. She can't these things so she cried.Then,there by the window, was a little man-riding on a wooden spoon.He said to her 'What will you give me if I spin that straw into gold?'and she gave him her necklace.He came up to her every night and he spin that straw into gold.Finally,Anna promised to the little man Anna's first born child give him.

A year later,Anna became a queen and gave berth beautiful boy. However one dark winter's day,the queen heard a tapping noise at her window and there is a little man in out side. The queen don't want to give him her child so she beg to him.The a little man said 'I will give you three days and you have to find out my name after that I give up child. But!! If you can't find it, your child will be mine' She try to remember his name but everything wrong but final day she could find it. The little man was never seen again.

I think that the little man is very poor because it was a promise and he helped her.She should not to these promise to him.


280words

No comments:

Post a Comment