Sunday, June 20, 2010

Tired and Happy day


Today, I went to work in Yume town for m part time job. Today was very very busy because this day's point was 5times more.

In my restaurant, many people came to eat and after that go to shopping or go home... I was very tired and very thirsty because today's my part was front and I have to call guest's name again and again. However, my restaurant's owner gave me no rest time so I was very irritate gradually. These things made me very rude but it is not good things because it is my work. I made my face smile but it was the fake!

After my work, I met my friend Junjun who is my dance friend. This day, his father's birthday so I bought a birthday present for him and went to his house. His father was very kind and gently so I like him! I gave him a present, he looked very happy. I was very happy too because his smile made me very happy. We sang for him the birthday song and Jun's mother took some picture. Jun's family is very funny and everyone is kind.

After that dad made us dinner 'Salaudon' and it was very delicious, we ate cake for desert.

This day was very tired but very happy day too.


219words

No comments:

Post a Comment