Tuesday, June 15, 2010

My birthday

11th June, this day was my birthday. First, I had no plan because I broke up with my boyfriend but I don't care. Then, my best friend name Ayako,invited to go out! I was very happy because I make my birthday plan.

That day, we went to 'Kurea' in Kashima with Ayako, her boy friend and my dancer's friend. We plan to eat dinner but we decided this plan before my birthday so we didn't decide anything. We lost the way what do we want to eat.Finally, I decided to eat Sushi!! I like Sushi because there are many kinds of food there. I ate about 10 dishes and my stomach satisfied.

After dinner, we played the game at the game center. I play the game for a long time so it was very fun for me. In this game center, we take a picture like 'Purikula'! Next, we played the game which use some boll. I through some boll and I didn't know that time, my arm will be muscular pain. Next day my arm was mascular pain sure enough.

22o'clock, we have to go home because Kurea will be closed. We went outside and have a little talk. After this, Ayako and her boyfriend gave me some birthday presents. I was very surprised by my best friend because I couldn't expect. The present was a wristwatch and lighter. These were very cute and I was so moved.

This day was very happy for me and I'm very appreciate for my best friend Ayako.

255words

No comments:

Post a Comment