Thursday, July 1, 2010

My favorite drama: The OC

I wrote about this drama before. I love this drama and I watch this almost everyday.
Now, I watch season 3 and I’ll introduce this season a little. I’ll pick up part of important.

In season 2, Ryan’s brother who name is Trey go out jail and he came to Orange County. Moreover, Ryan and Marissa broke down and they were friend. This is the reason that when Ryan returned his hometown, Marissa was waiting for him. However, she met a man who is a gardener.

A few months later, Ryan could return Orange County and his mind keep still. Of course, Marissa was too but she had already boyfriend. Marissa noticed that ‘I like him still now’ but she can’t say this to gardener and Ryan. She didn’t say anything and meet both. One day, Ryan goes to her house and accidentally saw someone’s kiss scene. He saw carefully, it was Marissa. These things made him them broke down.

They go round together with last of Season 2. In the Season 3, Caleb was dead and his daughter who name Kirstin was so confuse. She is Seth and Ryan’s mother. She said to her father very bad words and she couldn’t apologize to him because he was dead. These things made her alcoholic. Her husband Sandy tried to persuade her to go facility but she hate it. After all, she decided to go the facility by her son’s words.

Then, Ryan was told by Seth, Marissa attacked by Trey. Ryan was very angry and went to his house. And then, they have fight and Ryan would be killing by Trey. Marissa tried to stop it but she couldn’t it. She grabber a gun and gunned him.

I watched this term. I was very surprise because Marissa gunned Trey. I thought this is the love!
305WORDS

No comments:

Post a Comment