Saturday, July 3, 2010

Typing homework

I'll talk about my vacation plans. We will have a summer vacation nearly. I have no plans yet but I have some things which I want to do.

First, I want to go to sea. I had not gone to sea last year because I had a lot of my part time jobs. My workplace had a little people so I had to work. In addition, I want to wear pretty bikini at the sea! This is girl’s roman.

Second, I want to trip to somewhere in Japan. If I have enough money, I want to go to abroad. However, I can't do this.

I'm looking forward to have summer vacation.
111words

1 comment:

  1. Hi Aoi,

    Although it is a good idea to post your typing trials on your blog, after you've double-checked your grammar and spelling, it is a better idea to give your posts accurate and attractive titles, titles that give readers a clear idea what each post is about. For example, this one seems to be mainly about vacation plans.

    Cheers, PB

    ReplyDelete