Friday, July 2, 2010

Typing homework11: About blogging

I'll talk about blogging, This year, we have to make own blog in English. First, I thought
it will be very difficult for me but it is very fun. I have made own blog but it was in Japanese. Therefore, this is the first time; I made my blog in English.

Blogging is very good way to teach everyone about myself. In addition, we can know other people. I could make some friends through my English blog. This thing is very fantastic! Then, if we write in English, we can learn English more! I try to continue my blog.
100words

2 comments:

  1. Good that you enjoy blogging;)
    I also enjoy checking your blog:)

    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi I'm harattyo!!!
    I'm a comentator for your blog!!!
    I think bloging is so fun!!!
    Do you like bloging?

    ReplyDelete