Sunday, July 4, 2010

This day


Today, I have a test 'SPI' in my university. The examination of SPI was a school today. It went to the school by car because it had been raining today. However, because the car was very crowded, it is a little late at the appointed time.


This test will use when we have a test to enter some company. I have not known that this test is important up to now. However, teacher thought us this test will useful for us after 2 or 3 years. I was surprised that this test can search our character and own ability. Moreover, It can forecast that which work suitable for me. This test was very difficult for me but I want to answer this question with smoothness.


After this test, I went to something to eat with my best friend Ayako. She is my best friend and I can tell her everything. We went 'Jolly Pasta' in front of our university and ate pasta and pizza. It was very delicious! We talk about something with eating. I consulted to her about my boyfriend. She listened my consultation and she gave me some advices. I was very refreshing!!


Today, we had a part time job so we went to Hikarinomori and we went to shopping at UK. There are many cheep clothes and this shopping was very fun! I bought Leginsu which has many stars. I try to pick up this picture.I went to go my workplace and I worked until 23'o clock.


Today was very busy day and I was very tired. Sooooo! Good night.zzz


263words

No comments:

Post a Comment