Monday, October 25, 2010

2-02a My language learning experience essay

I’ll talk about my learning language experience. I learned 3 languages and it was Japanese, English and Spanish. Then, I’ll talk these languages my experience.

First, I’ll introduce my Japanese learning experience. We naturally learn Japanese if we are Japan people. When we were young, our parents teach us easy words at first. May be, almost people’s first language teacher are their parents. Moreover, every parents thought this word to their child first, ‘Papa’ or ‘Mama’. My mother said that ‘I thought to you ‘mama’ first. I think that we are very happy because we could say the parson who born us and take our life. In addition, this is very wonderful thing. When we enter the primary school, we study national language and we call it ‘Kokugo’ in Japanese. We study at primary school many things, for example, Kanji, novel and so on. These things made us talk in Japanese easily but it is very difficult for foreigner. Japanese have many parts of speeches and it called in Japanese ‘Hinshi’. There are 11 hinshi in Japanese and these things made Japanese difficult. Moreover, Japanese have difficult honorific word so sometimes; I think that Japanese is very difficult. I have to learn Japanese during me alive.

Next, I’ll introduce my English learning experience. I started English when I was a junior high school student. We had English class and first we studied spell. I was very interested in English because I’ve never seen this language then. I studied very hard and English became my forte field. These things guided I choose English class at high school and university. English used many countries and it is official language. Then, we have to study hard English. English sentence made noun, verb and pronoun so English is easier than Japanese. English used many countries and regions but pronunciation is different at each region. I went to England and Canada and I experienced different pronunciation. Usually, we pronounce English by American English so I pronounced English by American English when I went to England. Then, my host mother said to me ‘British English’s pronunciation is true’. I was very surprised but I accepted this words. British proud their English pronunciation and I could understand it. I want to master both of pronunciation and I want to spread my outlook.

Third, I’ll talk about my Spanish learning experience. I learned it when I was first grade at university. We have to choose one secondly language. I choose Spanish because Spanish used many countries too. It was very interesting to me but Spanish’s pronunciation was very difficult. When we speak in Spanish, sometimes we have to speak with a trill. This is the most difficult things for me.

There are many languages in this world. I learn only 3 languages so I want to study many languages. I want to go France and Italy when I have free time and much money. I want to study very hard and moreover; I study various countries’ each culture too.

501words

15 comments:

  1. I hope you come to speak French fluently.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Aoi!
    I also learned Spanish. It's so difficult. In addition, the classes were hard.

    I didn't know you went to abroad. Did you go there as a exchange student?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yui
    I want to speak like u. haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Daisuke
    Thank u your comment. We were the same class Spanish class.

    i went to abroad home stay. Only 2 weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, I read your essay.
    you chose Spanish as second language, didn't you? I chose French and it was very difficult. Do you study Spanish much more?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for your comment!
    Do you remember Spanish class's memory with me?
    BYE!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello!! Aoi☆
    To study Spanish was so hard for me X(
    Shall we learn Korean together? :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Niina
    Thank u your comments. I want to study Spanish more but I don't have much time. I want to study Chinese.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aya
    Of course,I remember Spanish class's memory with u!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Satoko
    If you have a free time, please tell me how to study Korean.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi, Aoi.
    I knew you learned Spanish.
    I think Spanish is difficult.
    Which do you like English or Spanish?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello, I read your essay.
    I think Spanish is difficult.
    Do you have countries that you want to go without France and Italy?
    I have no suggestion.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello!
    You have good experience of your learning.
    What is your favorite languages?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello!
    I read your essay.
    I want to study Spanish very much!!
    Please teach me XD
    Where do you want to go?

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello, I read your essay.
    My friends said Spanish is difficult.
    Do you have a language which you want to study now?

    ReplyDelete