Monday, October 4, 2010

Essay2-1a: My favorite place

I'll talk about my favorite place. My favorite place is my boyfriend family's house. I'll introduce his house and his family too.

First, I’ll tell you the top reason why I like his house. This is because I can relax his house. His father and mother are very kind and they welcome to me their house. There are 5 peoples in his house. It is father, mother, older brother, and my boyfriend and grandmother and they don't have daughter. Moreover, his father wanted to daughter so he good takes care of me. When I go to his house, father always said to me' Are you hungry or trusty? If you want something, please tell me. I provide something for you.' I'm very happy when he gave me these words because I feel like his daughter. Maybe, he thinks me like daughter. He knows my favorite drink so he buy it every time when the drink is empty. These kindnesses made me sometimes terible but feeling glad are bigger than feeling terrible. He is in the house almost everyday because he doesn’t work but he keeps his family’s house and dose a lot of housework. Moreover, his dishes are very delicious. His hobbit is surfing so he goes to the sea in Ushibuka, Amakusa sometimes. His mother works at Turuya's cloth shop. She is easygoing and always smiling. I saw her smiling; I can relax because she is very cute. His brother is very funny; besides, he looks like Mr.Bean. He treats me like his younger sister. His families made me relax and feel happy so this is the top reason why I like his family's house.

Second, I'll introduce his family's house outlook. His house is very big because his family's ancestor is Bushi. In his house, family crest is there. Moreover, there are some curios in his family's house. For example, armor, sword and family crest. I saw these things at once and then I was very surprised because first time to see tease things for me. They have a dog name Maro so Maro’s house is in outside. Maro is very old dog so he can’t see anything but very cute dog. Moreover, they have a shed and there are some straw. Their house’s parking area is very big so we can play firework and barbecue.

Third, I’ll talk about his family’s house inside. His house living room is link to kitchen. His house’s kitchen is very clean because his father always cleaning there. Recently, their house remake and their house’s toilet became very clean.

These things are his family’s house details and peculiarity. His family made me interesting and happy. I like his house and his family.

450words

9 comments:

  1. You seem to be happy!! I could know about your boyfriend's house. How often do you go to his house??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your boyfriend family is very kind. You are lucky!
    How old is your boyfriend?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, Aoi. I read your essay. It is interesting.
    I think that it is good for you to feel relaxed your boyfriend's house.
    After I read your essay I think that I am so jealous.

    Thank you your comment!
    When tyhoon come the river level rise up.
    My house were flooded above the floor by the water of river a long time ago. I didn't remember it because I was so young.
    But my mother told me she was very shocked.

    ReplyDelete
  4. YOU ARE VERY HAPPY!!!
    PLEASE GIVE ME YOUR HAPPY!!!!
    BYE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chinami
    I go to his house almost everyday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yui
    My boyfriend is 21 years old.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Niina
    Your house can relax but sometimes dangerous.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aya
    I want to gave you my happy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi. You are so happy because your boyfriend is kind.
    The armor and sword are real?

    ReplyDelete