Thursday, October 14, 2010

Typing HW: My favorite elementaly school memory

I'll talk about my favorite elementally school memory.

When I was an elementally school student, I was a crybaby. I was a transfer student and in my class, there are only 2 girl student inclusive of me so sometimes we were bullied by boy students. At first, I was a very nervous so I couldn't talk with my friends. Then my sister helped me and plays with me. Gradually, I could talk with my friend and I could play with my friend. Moreover, I made best friend.

One day, I was cried by boy student. Then my sister found my condition and shr knocked the boy student. Of course, the boy student cried but I was very happy because I felt my sister's kind.

124words

1 comment:

  1. Hi Aoi,

    It is a pleasure to see you posting your typing trials regularly. Nevertheless, I have two suggestions:

    1. Before you post you typing trials, you should spell-check not only the texts of posts before you publish them, but also the titles. Spelling mistakes in post titles get locked into the URLs of blog posts as soon as you publish them.

    2. To make your titles more attractive to readers than "Typing HW...," and shorter than they are now, you should cut that bit of information from the titles. You already seem to be conveying the same information with the label, "typing" (a very good idea).

    Please share what you learn from this comment with your classmates and peers.

    Cheers, PB

    ReplyDelete