Thursday, October 21, 2010

BR2-02: The missing snows of Kilimanjaro

I read the book ‘The missing snows of Kilimanjaro’.


Mount Kilimanjaro is the highest mountain in Africa. It’s in a hot, tropical area, but it’s so high that it’s always covered in ice and snow. Now, this ice and snow is disappearing. Why is this happening? This is because; air temperature is rising more and more. Moreover, atmosphere becomes dryer so snow melts.


I read this series book first time. This book has some questions and we can make sure this book’s story again, I didn’t know about Mount Kilimanjaro and snow is melting. Moreover, I didn’t know where the Mt. Kilimanjaro is. I could learn these things from this book.


Humans act relation to nature deep so we have to act with thinking about nature.

124words

No comments:

Post a Comment