Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Today's Speaking class

Today’s speaking class, we did 3 things. It is ‘Discuss about summer vacation’, ‘Talk with my classmate about summer vacation and hear same things my group’ and ‘ Make our restaurant.

First, we stood up and question for someone about summer vacation. For example, ‘Did you go to overseas?’ ‘did you have a good summer vacation?’ and so on. I talked with Noriko and Taku. Both of them had a good summer vacation. Surprisingly, I asked my classmate some question like a teacher. I was very nervous so I couldn’t speak naturally but it was first time for me and good experience.

Next, we had a group and talk each other about own summer vacation. I was 8 group number and my group mate is Kousei. I think that he is very funny so I was very excited.

Kousei went to Fukuoka with Taku and seniors student in 1st August. They went to Fukuoka because international student go back to his country. Then, they saw off their friend. Moreover, Kousei studied TOFLE English during summer vacation and he used hid PC and notebook.

After that, group was changed by Mr.Tomei and Chihiro became my group mate. She tell me about Chikako’s summer vacation things.

Chikako went Fukuoka with her friends in 5th September to 6th. She enjoyed shopping and bought clothes and shoes. She studied MOS and she used PC and textbook.

Both of them went to Fukuoka. I wanted to go there but I had many part time jobs.


Third, we changed group again and my group member became 4 peoples. Daisuke, Chihiro, Kana and me. We have to make our restaurant and consider of the restaurant’s history and restaurant’s name. We decided to the restaurant’s name ‘Mozzarella’. This restaurant’s owner’s name is Cheeza Macaroni. He love pasta and pizza and he ate it everyday. Then, he became fat and his looks like Mozzarella cheese so Hey called Mozzarella for everyone. Then, the restaurant didn’t have name so the owner decided to name it.

Today’s speaking class was very interesting for me.

[343 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment