Friday, October 15, 2010

Today

Today, I have three classes. First class is Jurisprudence and there are many people in this class. My older sister gets the class too so we met this day. This class is very boring and teacher is crazy a little bit. I must not say these things but it is the true.

Second class is Reading class. This class’s teacher is Mr.Kamimoto and he is very interesting teacher. He looks like our father and his way to teach is easy to understand for us. Today’s class, we had speed reading test. First story is Hybrid car and this test I could perfect. Next topic is Supermarket which is easy to use for older people. This test, I couldn’t get perfect.

Third class is Modern Japan History. When I get this class, I was very sleepy but I didn’t sleep and listen teacher’s talk.

143words

1 comment:

  1. Good that you didn't fall in sleep during the class;)

    Kate

    ReplyDelete