Saturday, January 8, 2011

BR 2-14; UFO-ordinary or alive?


Today, I read the book ‘UFO’s - ordinary or alive?’ and this book introduce about UFO. UFO means ‘Unidentified Flying Object’. Have you ever seen UFO? Surprisingly, I had! When I was 15 years old, I saw it! I came back my home from school. Suddenly, bright light appeared and disk was flying away. Then, I think that it is the UFO. The disc disappeared soon so I couldn’t see well. However, it was not plain and it was not a bird.

Actuary, there are many people who saw UFO and there are many pictures. I think that earth will invaded by alien in the future. I want to meet alien very much! I think that they are very smart so if we meet them, we will be able to resolve many problems. For example, global warming, economy problem and relationship problem.

Almost people think that alien is green but I think that alien’s color is same with us. And, they have family and friend. In alien world, they needn’t pay money so they line together like our ancestor. We think the people who ride in UFO is alien. On the other hand, we are thought alien by them. If we are able to contact with them, we can get good relationship.

[212 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment