Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Writing Test

I’ll talk about my developing awareness in this semester. We have to have high awareness before we begin to study English. This thing can say another study, for example, mathematic, Japanese and so on.

In this semester, we had to post some essay, day life, book review and more. Then, we must use English languages and write 15000 words so we need more words, grammar and writing forth. Moreover, we have to use PC and many items so CMC technology was high. In addition, we received much e-mail from Mr. Tomei and Mr. Pabeaufait and we had to check all e-mail and finished some homework. I think that all homework made me typing quickly and CMC technology became high. I can do it more than spring semester.

Second, I’ll talk about my facing challenges. In this semester, all things were challenge for me. However, I think that the most my major challenge is typing homework. We have to write about 1 title in 5 min.

In this semester, we have to 120 words in 5 min. This thing was very hard for me and I couldn’t write 120 words first. It was very hard for me and this homework took a lot of time because we have to try many times until we can write 120 words in 5 min. However, I want to type more quickly and I believe that if I’m able to finish this work, I can type more quickly. It was the fight with own and I win this fight! I could response to my challenge.

I’ll talk about my achieving satisfaction. In spring semester, we had to put picture with book review. These things are fall semester too and I put picture many times. Moreover, we had to post presentation and PowerPoint. It is easy to put the picture but PowerPoint is a little difficult. I could put picture and PowerPoint in my blog. This is my major achieving satisfaction. First time, I couldn’t come up with this class but my personal learning was gradually suited to me. All homework made me more wizards!!

No comments:

Post a Comment