Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Essay 2-03b; New Year's Resolution

Today, I’ll talk about my new year’s resolution. Resolution means purpose and hope. I have much hope so I try to write my purpose. Last year. I had not resolution so I couldn’t spend good time. Moreover had not time to consider own purpose. So I appreciate giving to me this time.

First, I want to study more and finish this blog. Last year, I didn’t get TOIEC or TOFLE
test. I get TOIEC when I was a freshman at KGU. We have to get it because the test’s
result concern with our sophomore class. We were divided our class by the TOIEC tests
result. Moreover, I didn’t get some qualifications last year. I want to get secretary
qualifications, color qualification and travel agent qualification. I think that if I get these qualification, I can use them for employment. Now, there are a few jobs opening so we should have some different special talent which everyone doesn’t have. Next is finishing this blog. We have to finish 15000 words in this semester and this word number is larger than last semester. Last semester, we had to write 10000 words and then, I passed very hard time. However, this semester more 5000 words we have to write. Now, may be I write only 10000 words so I have to write 5000 words more. I do my best!!

Second, I want to dance well. I do dance when I was a high school student and I was belonging to dance club. I did ballet about 10 years so I like to move my body and like to convey something with dance for people. I quiet ballet when I was a second grade in high school because I went to England. Then, my ballet studio had recital and I have to go just this day so I quiet ballet. After that, I do dance and I like dance better than ballet. First, I did Hip-Hop only but now, I do Jazz Hip-Hop too. Actually, I do Jazz Hip-Hop only now and I enter dance competition. Last year, I had dance contest at wanda-city in New Years Eve. We did dance only 5 peoples who were selected by instructor. We practiced every day and these days were very cold. Sometimes, I can’t move my hands but we didn’t give up. Then, we can get third position at the contest. After that, I gradually think that I want to be dance instructor. I have to practice more if I will be dance instructor. So, I want to dance well.

Third, I want to do filial piety. I have 1 old sister and younger sister and we are 3 sisters. However, I am a trouble maker. I had car accident when I was 5 years old. I stayed in the hospital about 3 months and I moved 2 hospitals. And recently, I had accident again. Then, my mother and father worried about me. Moreover, I enter some event so I’m late for come back home. My older sister is very quiet girl and she doesn’t go outside but I go outside often. So, I am trouble maker and my mother often said to me. However, she is always kind to me. so I want to do filial piety.
I do my best to grant my purpose in this year. And if I can grant these resolutions, I will praise me. I think that deciding New Year’s resolution is very important. If we decide this, we try more. I want to grant my resolutions.
[587 words]

1 comment:

  1. Hi I'm a TA about writing class, so I write about to you comment. Your essay is so long sentences!!!
    Please go ahead!!!
    I'm harattyo!!!

    ReplyDelete