Thursday, January 13, 2011

BR 2-18; Antarctic Animals


Today I read the book ‘Antarctic Animals’ and this book introduce about Antarctic animals. We can easy to hit on some Antarctic animals. For example, penguin, white bears and seals. When I think about Antarctic animals, I can’t think only these animals. However, there are more animals in Antarctic and some scientists find out more animals.

Living in the water is very difficult things too me. However, it is very easy to live for sea animals because there is a lot of oxygen in the cold water. In the sea, there are not only big animal but also live very small animals. There is much plankton at the Antarctic sea and there is a food chain. Plankton is eaten by krill and krill is eaten by fish and fish is eaten by whales. This cycle is very important and if the cycle disappears, the Antarctic’s cycle will dead.

We can’t go Antarctic often and almost people can’t go there. So we can’t feel real. I didn’t know about Antarctic but I read the book and I can learn a little. I like penguin and seal so I want to learn more. If I can, I want to go there.

[199 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment