Wednesday, January 12, 2011

BR 2-16; Cars


Today, I read the book ‘Cars’ and this book introduce about cars. I was not interested in car but recently, I am very interested in car. Because, I can get car license but I haven’t have car license yet. However, I will get car license in this summer. I want to it soon but I had no time to go.

Cars were first made over 100 years ago. But this year’s cars were very simple. By the 1990s, car companies had started up all over the world. In America, Henry Ford is very famous car maker and he made the way to make a lot of cars quickly and sell them at low cost. Because, a few people bought car.

These days, car is important vehicle for us. Some country’s people don’t use them but it is very important for developed country like Japan, America. We can’t go outside without car. Many people rely on the car.

However, there are many car accidents in Japan recently. In addition, many people dead or injured by car accident. When I was a 5 years old, I had car accident too and I was very afraid then. Many people dead by care accident more than suicide. It is very sad things.

Car security’s level is raising but car accident is rising too. Why is that? I think that many people careless about them driving. Moreover, some people drive their car with drinking alcohol. We have to review our driving manner.
[247 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment