Thursday, November 18, 2010

BR 2-05: Hip-Hop


I read the book 'Hip-Hop'. It was interested in this book because I do dance now. I do Hip-Hop and Jazz Hip-Hop. These dance made me fun and I like dance very much. However, making move is very difficult things.

Hip-Hop started in the Bronx in New-York in the 1970's. The Bronx in an African American neighborhood . Almost people think that Hip-Hop is 'rap music', 'break dance', 'DJing'. I think so too when I think of Hip=Hop. However, Hip-Hop is the one of the culture.
Hip=Hop started with rap music, but soon break dance and graffiti art became important parts od Hip-Hop culture too.

Rap music started playing in Jamaica's DJ in the 1970's. These DJ's like to play parts of a song and then say things in between. The DJ's talked about how hard life could be for African-American people. I think that this thing made their music famous.

When DJ played the breaks in song, people like to get up and dance. Some of dancers started break dance. My friend do break dance. I can't this dance because I can't hold my weight.
Moreover, graffiti art is important part too. Sometimes, there are painting in public space but it is legal place. However, someplace allowed to paint. I love graffiti art and I have graffiti arts clothes.

Today, many Hip-Hop artists in this world. For example, Eminem, Missy Eliot and so on.I love Missy Eliot's song so I use it when I do dance. Hip-Hop is not only music but also one of the cultures. I love Hip-Hop


[262words]

No comments:

Post a Comment