Saturday, November 27, 2010

Typing HW: My favorite junior high school memory

I’ll talk about my favorite my favorite junior high school’s memory. My favorite junior high school’s memory is an athletic meet. I was a leader when I was a junior high school student but I was a second leader.

In the an athletic meet, we had to make group’s song and show some support in front of every students. My work was making dance which show in front of every students. I made dance with my friend and told my group’s member. Our song is ‘Gakuentengoku’ and it is very famous song in Japan. We practiced very hard and the day was coming.

In that day, we were very nervous but we resolved that we would do our best. Then, we could win! This is very interesting memory for me.
130words

No comments:

Post a Comment