Thursday, November 25, 2010

BR 2-06



I read the book ‘London’. I had ever been to England at once when I was a high school student. Moreover, I went to London for sightseeing. I went to England to home stay and I went to international school. I stayed only 2 weeks but I had very good experience. My home stay’s house is ‘Phips Bridge’ and we tool train when we go to London. We went to London because we had to shopping. We had to make lunch own so we often went and bought something. In London, there are many shops and we could have a large choice everything in London. For example, grocery store, clothes store, souvenir store and so on.

Every year, more than nine million people come from countries all over the world to visit London. When I go in London, there were many kinds of people there and I talked to them. They look at interesting old buildings, many of them hundreds of years old. And then, they sit or walk in the beautiful parks, or have a drink in a pub. There are many pubs in England. Moreover, there is a pub near my international school. I couldn’t go there because I was a minority that time. However, our Japanese teacher went to there at night and them drunk. Then, I went to the park with my friend and ste lunch.

London is a big and beautiful city with lots to see and do. We went to sightseeing a lot. We went to Buckingham palace and this place is the most beautiful I thought. It is at the end of The Mall- a long road that begins at Trafalgar Square. At half past eleven most mornings the soldiers at Buckingham Palace ‘change the guard’. It takes about thirty minutes, and hundred of visitors come to watch. In August and September, we can usually visit some rooms in the palace. I want to visit there too much!

The other place is Oxford Street. Covent Garden, Portobello Road and so on. I went to Oxford and Covent Garden. In Oxford Street, many shops lined and all of them are very
beautiful. Almost shop’s goods are not cheap so I couldn’t buy something. Contrastively, Covent Garden‘s shop goods is cheap so I could buy clothes, shoes and so on. Covent Garden’s shop look like booth and we can easy to enter the shop. Moreover, I watched circus and I shacked hands with one of the circus member.

Moreover, I went to the British Museum. In the British Museum, ‘Sun flower’ draw by Vincent van Gogh so many people come to see it. There are many souvenirs. I bought pen case which is draw ‘Sun flower’.

Next I’ll talk about food. In England, ‘Fish and chips’ is very famous food. I ate it at my home stay’s house but I didn’t like. Moreover, tea is very famous too so I drunk milk tea every morning with breakfast. At night, my host mother took milk tea and chocolate in my room. Milk tea and chocolate is very taste much. I love this combination.

I want to go England and London one more. Next, I’ll go only sightseeing and shopping. You have to go England! And then, you must enjoy London. I recommend to go there.
[549 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment