Thursday, November 18, 2010

Typing HW; My favorite candy

Today, I'll talk about my fovorite candy. I examined 'candy' in my electonic dictionary. Then, candy mean sweet, chocolate and so on. I was very surprised because candy include chocolate. In Japanese, candy called 'Ame' and it mean only one. Ame is very pupular in Japan and it have many kinds. For example, throat candy, Chupa Chups and so on.

I love Chupa Chaps and my fvorite taste is Cherry. In 1958, 'Rolipop' boned by Granga Asturlas company. There are 5 tastes , strawberry, lemon, orange, mint. In 1962, Chupa Chups produced by this name.

Chupa Chups is the first candy which produced milk flavor. It innovated sweet industry. In 1977, Chupa Chups landed in Japan.

Chupa Chups have very old history. I didn't know it until this time.

[121words]

No comments:

Post a Comment