Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Typing HW; My favorite dish

I'll talk about my favorite dish. I like Italian dishes and for example, spaghetti. Of course, I like pizza too.

My part time job's place is Italian restaurant and I almost every time eat board. Board called 'Makanai' in Japanese and it can eat almost every people who work at the restaurant. My part time job's place is Italian restaurant so I can eat spaghetti, pizza and an omelet containing fried rice. I like spaghetti the most in Makanai menu. It made by cook but surprisingly, the cook's old is same to me. I can't make Makanai, if I am cook. Moreover, the board is very delicious! Sometime, they made for me Doria.

I can eat my favorite dish, when I have a part time job. Then, I like to work my part time job's place. I want to make spaghetti or pizza own someday.

136words

No comments:

Post a Comment