Wednesday, December 15, 2010

2-03a

Hi everyone. Today, I’ll talk about my university and how will be the university after 25 years. First, I’ll talk about my present university.

There are many students in Gakuen University and every student have a good time. We choose about 15 classes; moreover we had about 20 classes when I was a first grade at university. Now, I belonged to English class so I study English. Moreover, we have to choose second language so I choose Spanish. Then, there are 4 languages, Spanish, Dutch, Russian, French. French is the most difficult class and my friend said so.

I think there are a few people in university after 25 years. The reason why, a declining number of children is being carried fast. Then, may be class will decrease and teacher will decrease too. Moreover, we have to choose third and forth languages because Japan will more internationalize.

[147 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment