Wednesday, December 8, 2010

BR 2-09: Diana

When she was young she always loved children, and wanted to help them. So now she worked with many charities to help children in hospital. She worked with one important charity at Great Ormond Street Children's Hospital, in London. The Queen and Prince Charles often visit hospitals and help charities. They asked people to give money to the hospitals and charities. People listened to them because thy were very famous. Diana was famous and beautiful, too. So a lot of people started to give money to Diana's charities. But when Diana visited children in hospital, she wanted to give them more than money. She wanted to give them love. She sat on the their beds and talked to them. She listened to them. Sometimes she hugged them with her arms. She tried to make them happy. And the photographers took pictures of her with the children.

I like this paragraph and thus sentence express about her. After I read this book, I think that it is very hard princess. Diana wanted to free I think. If I were Diana, I can't relax. I want to volunteer like her.
records
[1996 British Company]
[192 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment