Monday, December 20, 2010

Essay 2-03a

Hi everyone! Today, I’ll talk about my present university and how will be my university after 25 years. I’m Gakuen University student and now, I’m grade two at university. My university was constructed in 1942 and Gakuen University has very deep history. Moreover, Gakuen University is one of the famous universities in Kumamoto. So, if you come to Gakuen University, absolutely you can find your friend!

After 25 years, I’ll be 45 years old and may be, I’ll have some children. Moreover, my children will go KGU. I hope that the university continues. Then, I’ll compare present university days with after 25 year’s university days. First, I’ll talk about present university days.

There are many students in Gakuen University and they each belongs one faculty. There are 4 faculties in Gakuen Univ. and the department of commercial science, economics, social welfare and foreign language. We can choose only one faculty. In other words, we have to choose just one faculty. In the class, all teacher use blackboard and they write on the blackboard. They write important words or sentences in the board and almost teacher give us some prints. However, we almost study from the prints and teacher’s talking. Now, we can choose class so our school timetable is deferent each other. We can choose about 15 classes and we can choose some classes, which we are interested in that. Then, we have term examination and we have to come the school. If we absent, we can’t get credit. Instead of an examination, we have to write a paper but after 25 years, we can have examination at own house so we can get credit if we only study. In addition, we can have examination when we will be sick.



After 25 years, there are few students in Gakuen University because the declining birth rate is being carried fast. Now, there are about 7000 students in this university. However, there will be about 6000 students after 25 years. After 25 years, there are 6 faculties in Gakuen University. I think that faculty will increase because internationalization will be more and we will have to study many things more than now. For example, these faculty will add; the faculty of low, the faculty of communication. Communication is very important from now. May be, Japan government will try to raise many kinds of technology and then, we need other countries help. In this situation, it may be advantageous to me. Moreover, we have to choose two faculties this reason is the same.

In the class, we have class with an iPad so we will not use blackboard. We will use iPads at the class so we need not have many prints. We can preserve all things in the iPad!
If the thing will true, we can have the class very easy. Moreover, we can have term examination at my house after 25 years. If we have term examination at the house, teacher can keep an eye on them. Because, we will have term examination at PC and the technology will be well more then now.

I think that we will have more useful school life after 25 years because the technology will be well. Now, the facilities of Gakuen University are well. There are many PCs and there are many books in the library. In addition, we can easy to go abroad and study. I can’t go Gakuen University after 25 years. However, if I have children after 25 years, I want to recommend this university to my children. I will be able to enroll my children in Gakuen University because I know about Gakuen University so I can relief. Moreover, I think that Gakuen University is very good university. When I was a high school student, I have but image to this university. However, I like this university now and I spend very good time now. So, I want to spend these good times to my children and I hope that my children will be able to spend good time.

I choose these faculties because this is my hope and dream. If Gakuen University will be like my idea, we can learn more things.

[694 words]

9 comments:

  1. After 25years, maybe I can understand these technology. How about you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. HELLOW!!
    Your essay is so good.
    I also think university 25 years from now will have more useful school.
    Why will your children enter KGU?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your vision is great!
    Can we choose to take exam at the house or school?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Aoi. I read your essay.
    It seems that university in 25 years which you imagine is good.
    By the way, why did you choose this faculty?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yui
    I think that too! But I don't like mathematic.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Takuya
    Hi Takuya.
    I will enter my children because I can relief. I know this university.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Niina
    Because,this is my dream!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yuka
    No we can't. Only we will be sick.

    ReplyDelete