Thursday, December 16, 2010

BR 2-10: Butler

I read the book 'Butluer School'.
After the graduation. the students have a small party- compleate with champagne. 'I did it' says one very happy student. 'To good health' says Mr. Spencer. Before they came here, these young men and women may have driven buses, worked with computers, or even worked in restaurants od stores. Now, they are butlers and they are part of a very old English tradition. The lvor Spencer for Butler Administrators has done its job well.

I like this sentence because the school graduating is very difficult and this sentence made by graduation student. I didn’t know there are the butler school and butler have to practice many things, for example: how to carry champagne and glasses, how to serve drinks courteously and how to choose wine. There are many things more and they can graduate. Mr. Spencer is the labor the school. He said 'Important things is keeping their hopes up'. I think that too and these things can say everything!

I had never seen butler so I want to meet them. And, I want to ask them why did you enter the school. Moreover, why did you want to be butler? Then, I want to practice a little with them. Do you want to that?


Records
Hinle,2008, Thomson Heiline, USA
[131 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment