Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Typing HW: My favorite travel

Hi everyone. Today, I’ll talk about my favorite travel. My favorite travel is ‘Visiting to food shop’. I like eating so I find good food shop when I go to travel. I’ll introduce my recommend restaurant.
First, ‘Hakatakiraku is n Fukuoka and this restaurant’s dishes are very delicious. I went to there with my friend and we can eat steak. Moreover, this steak is ‘Sagagyuu’, it was very delicious.
Next, ‘Meteo’ is in Ooita and this restaurant’s view is very good. We can eat breakfast in terrace. Moreover, this restaurant’s dessert is very delicious. For example, strawberry ice-cream is amazing!
When you go travel, you should go with your friend. Then, you can enjoy your travel and you have to go my recommend restaurant!
[124 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment