Friday, December 24, 2010

BR 2-11: Papua New Guinea


I read the book 'papua New Guinea'. I didn't know about Papua New Guinea before I read this book. I'm very interested in traditional country like Papua New Guinea. I've never learned tropical country so I am happy to read it. I tell you about Papua New Guinea.

Papua New Guinea is in New Guinea island and this island is the secound leargest island in the world. The people who is living in Papua New Guinea and they called Melanesia. Papua New Guiena was named by Spanish explorer. Papua mean Melanesia's curly hair and it is Malay. New Guinea mean Melanesia looks like Guinea who live in Africa so the Spanish explorer named Papua New Guinea. This country is very traditional and we can't survive if we live there. I think that they are very strong.

I'll talk about Papua new Guinea's culture. There are 800 languages in Papua New Guinea and this things is one of the different point. I can't imagine it because Japanese have one language. In addition, they paint on thier body and it express the deep bound with a bird of paradise. I want to try painting on my body.

I am very glad to learn about Papua New Guinea. I want to trip to their and I try to cultural things. Papua New Guinea's nature is very beautiful so I want to diving. In addition, I want to meet the people who live in Papua New Guinea. It looks like very interesting!

[248 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment