Tuesday, December 14, 2010

2-02c My learning language

I’ll talk about my learning language experience. I learned 3 languages; Japanese, English and Spanish. I’ll talk these languages my experience. I think that I have good learning language experience. First, I’ll introduce my Japanese learning experience.

We naturally learn Japanese if we are Japan people. When I was young, our parents teach us easy words at first. May be, almost people’s first language teacher are their parents. Moreover, first every parent thought this word to their child, Papa or Mama. My mother said that I think, mama first. I think that we are very happy because we could say the person who born us and take our life. In addition, this is very wonderful thing.
When we enter the primary school, we study national language. We call it Kokugo in Japanese. We study at primary school many things, for example, kanji, and novel. These things make us talk in Japanese easily but it is very difficult to foreigner. Japanese have many parts of speech called Hinshi in Japanese. There are 11 Hinshi in Japanese and these things make Japanese difficult. Moreover, Japanese have difficult honorific word, so sometimes I think that Japanese is very difficult. I have to learn Japanese during me alive.Next, I’ll introduce my English learning experience.

I started English when I was a junior high school student. We had English class and first we studied spell. I was very interested in English because I’ve never seen this language then. I studied very hard and English became my forte field. These things guided I choose English class at high school and university. English used many countries and it is official language. Then, we have to study hard English. English sentence made noun, verb and pronoun so English is easier than Japanese. English used many countries and regions but pronunciation is different at each region. 
When I was a junior high school student and high school student, I went to England and Canada exchange student. Then, I experienced different pronunciation. Usually, we pronounce English American English so I pronounced English by American English when I went to England. Then, my host mother said to me “British English’s pronunciation is true”. I was very surprised but I accepted words. British proud their English pronunciation, and I could understand different pronunciation. I want to master both of pronunciation and I want to spread my outlook. Third, I’ll talk about my Spanish learning experience.

University, I learned it when I was first grade. We have to choose one secondly language. I choose Spanish because Spanish used many countries too. It was very interesting to me but Spanish’s pronunciation was very difficult. When we speak in Spanish, sometimes we have to speak with a trill. This is the most difficult things for me. Spanish class’s impact is very big because the teacher is very unique. I want to study Spanish more but I like English too so I have to study both languages.There are many languages in this world. I learn only 3 languages so I want to study many languages.

I want to go France and Italy when I have free time and much money. I want to study very hard and moreover; I study various countries’ each culture too. Now, I want to study Korean very much because my favorite movie and drama star is Korean. So I want to go Korean too.
[565 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment