Monday, December 6, 2010

BR 2-08

I read the book ‘Titanic’ and Titanic mean ship’s name. Moreover, the movie ‘Titanic’ is very famous and I watched the movie many times. This book tells us what the Titanic was and why is it there, nearly 4000 meters under the sea in North Atlantic.

Titanic made in 1912 and fifteen thousand made it in North Ireland. It was the biggest ship in the world and it was one of the fastest ships in the world too. It was 265 meters long, and 28 meters across. It could go at 46 kilometers an hour, so it was one of the fastest ships in the world. Titanic was very beautiful. The rooms for the first class passengers like Mr. and Mrs. Jacob Astor. They liked these rooms which were very expensive. Moreover, the rooms for second class passengers were beautiful too but not third passengers. They were not rich. They were working people from England and Ireland and they wanted to live America They had small rooms, a long way under the first and second class passengers. In the movie, first class passenger is Rose and third class’s passenger is Jack. Titanic is panic and love movie.

On April 10 1912, the Titanic went from Southampton, in England to Cork in Ireland. On the night of 14 April the sea was quiet. The weather was very good but it was very cold. So most of people stayed in their rooms and drinking, talking and listening to music. However, this day was the end of Titanic. At 11.40, Titanic bumped big iceberg and started to inundation. I can't swim so may be, I will panic when I was in the ship. The Titanic had twenty lifeboats. There boats could carry 1178 people but there were 2207 people in the ship. If I were these people who were in the Titanic, I can’t keep my mind.

Now, there is much furniture which was in the Titanic. We can see it and touch it. I want to see these furniture. If I can, I want to sea the ship. We don’t forget this misfortune.
[351 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment